- EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS-Cl.2, UL 2M
- 3 wheel combination lock, standard footprint, changeable, dead bolt, die-cast bolt and drop lever
- Changeable 3 wheel combination lock with dead bolt for safes CEN III-V.
- Approx. 1 million theoretical variations.
- Standard footprint with 3 screw points.
- Die-cast bolt and drop lever.
- Change is initiated at the back of the lock using a change activator.
- In combination with bolt works, only a maximum of 10 N pressure/tractive forces are allowed on the block bolt.
Approvals / Certificates:
EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2, UL 2M
- 3 wheels
- Separate change and opening marking
- Integrated relocker: bolt blocking in case of manipulation of the lock cover
- Die-cast lock case, bolt and drop lever
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 8.7 mm
- Drive cam with thread UNS 5/16" - 40
- Hardware pack: change activator steel, total length 85 mm, usable length approx. 50 mm; spline key; retainer plug;
- 2 screws M6 x 32 mm; 1 screw M6 x 10 mm
- Spline key, suitable for all LA GARD dial & ring combinations/spindles (not usable for all other LA GARD mechanical combination locks)
- Weight approx. 460 g
- Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand or left hand lock (upside down mounting), opening clockwise
- LA GARD 3390 - standard
- Microswitch for bolt monitoring (2-way contact)
- Screw 1/4 - 20 x 1 - 7/32 PH (2 screws 1/4 - 20 x 1-7/32 PH and 1 screw 1/4 - 20 x 1-3/8 PH are required per lock)
- Screw 1/4 - 20 x 3/8 PH (2 screws 1/4 - 20 x 1-7/32 PH and 1 screw 1/4 - 20 x 1-3/8 PH are required per lock)