- UL1, optional: VdS-Cl.2
- 3 wheel combination lock, standard footprint, changeable, dead bolt, die-cast bolt and drop lever.
- Changeable 3 wheel combination lock with dead bolt for safes CEN III-V.
- Approx. 1 million theoretical variations.
- Standard footprint.
- Die-cast bolt and drop lever.
- Change is initiated at the back of the lock using a change activator.
- In combination with bolt works, lock bolt must be free of pressure/tractive forces.
Approvals / Certificates:
EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2 and BSI approval (with dial & ring combination 1730), UL 1
- LA GARD 1985 – standard
- Microswitch for bolt monitoring (2-way contact), without cables
- Screw M6 x 10 mm (2 screws M6 x 10 mm and 2 screws M6 x 25 mm are required per lock)
- Screw M6 x 25 mm (2 screws M6 x 10 mm and 2 screws M6 x 25 mm are required per lock)
- 3 wheels
- Separate change and opening marking
- Integrated relocker: bolt blocking in case of manipulation of the lock cover
- Die-cast lock case, bolt and drop lever
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 8.7 mm
- Drive cam with thread UNS 5/16″ – 40
- Hardware pack: change activator steel, total length 85 mm, usable length approx. 50 mm; spline key;
- 2 screws 1/4 – 20 x 3/8 PH (9.5 mm); 2 screws 1/4 – 20 x 1 PH (25.4 mm)
- Spline key, suitable for all LA GARD dial & ring combinations/spindles
- Weight approx. 460 g
- Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand or left hand lock (upside down mounting), opening clockwise